’Tis the season to be thankful! This Thanksgiving, here are some of the little things I’m thankful for about Hopkins.
- The Mudd Atrium. It’s a good study spot with lots of natural light, it’s pretty quiet on the weekends, and it’s not far from my dorm.
- The FFC waffle makers. Breakfast ends at 9 on weekdays, but waffles are always an option!
- Bamboo Cafe. Located in the Mattin Center, Bamboo is a convenient place to grab a meal after class.
- The Gilman Atrium. Another good study spot, right next to Alkimia.
- Alkimia. A coffeeshop in Gilman, between the Atrium and the Hut. Hands down, they serve the best coffee on campus.